Re: CeBIT

Roland Bauerschmidt wrote:
> Staff

I forgot Torsten Schlabach in the previous version. This is a corrected
version.

                              Debian @ CeBIT 2003

Staff

          Name         needs accomodation? 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19.
   Michael Bramer      X                                   ?   ?   ?   ?
   Michael Meskes
   Roland Bauerschmidt                             ?   X       ?
   Alexander Schmehl
   Andreas Tille
   Troels Vognsen      X
   Torsten Schlabach

Accomodation

     * Helge Kreutzmann

Hardware

   Should probably be limited. A fast machine machine with a large (>=
   17in) TFT would be nice. Anyone?

Posters and flyers

   Posters are probably still available from previous fairs. Joey? With
   regard to the limited space, we should probably not have more than one
   or at most two large posters. One of them should contain the logo.

   Are there still flyers left over from previous fairs? Joey?

--
Roland Bauerschmidt