Re: Cover for LinuxTag CD

Christian Weerts wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is my first attempt for the LT03-Cover (front-only at the moment).
> Comments are welcome.
>
> http://www.familie-weerts.de/projects/debian/lt03.html

Gut.

Hand: The hand somehow looks wrong.  I wonder if the cover would look
better if the hand would be removed and there was only the compass
(could be a clock as well) and the technical draft.

Moon: I like this one more, but the backgound around the moon is too
dark which results in a strange swirl inside of the 'debian' string.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.