Re: LinuxTag CD bzw. DVD

Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> If there aren't that much visitors without a dvd-drive we could do that
> again.

I suppose there are, though. Doing a rough estimate, I would guess that
at most one out of ten computers I might use such an installation medium
for have a DVD drive. The majority (maybe 6 out of ten) would probably
have a CD drive though. I'm aware that my personal needs don't
necessarily match with those of the average user. Nevertheless, I'm
strongly in favor of a CD rather than a DVD.

... just my .02$
Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt