Re: Announcement: Luxembourg LinuxDays 2002

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [020724 15:45]:

> We were offered a booth there, possibly with some hardware.  It would be
> nice if there would some people (not necessarily developers - same statement
> as fo LinuxTag applies here) who could join me to run the booth.

I'll give you 1:3 chance, that I can help you at the booth. Sorry, but
beside the "normal" problems (get there and sleep), this is the week
before our new students arrive at my university (According to murphys
law this is the week where everything is well organized, but everything
can still go wrong).

--

cu
Alex