Re: Linux World Expo and Conference

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 11:36:50PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> This is not an attack, I didn't even look at the Packages-file yet, but
> I was under the impression that CD#1 should be fairly usable for
> *everybody*.

I don't check it, But IMHO someone on debian-cd write 'Debian is bigger
and a normal user, need the first and the second CDs for a normal no-net
install'

We can't put all task packages on one CD.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Lasst uns einen Editor-War beginnen. Besser als OS-War, da ist das