Re: Review: Linux World Conference & Expo in Frankfurt

Added as http://www.debian.org/events/2002/1029-lwe-report

> Would you be so kind to put all your thanks into a dedicated 'Thanks
> To'-section that we could put just before or after the conclusion?

I stripped off the entire "We'd like to thank everybody and some more"
section, since other reports didn't contain them as well and the report
should be a report about our business at the exhibition and the show
but not end up in a general thank you section.  Is that a problem for
you?

Regards,

	Joey

--
This is Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.