Re: Review: Linux World Conference & Expo in Frankfurt

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [021118 21:59]:

> But let me first thank Jan Haase
> which has been organized by Achim Lange from Network Appliance.
> At this point I should thank Daniel Priem,
> That is the right point to thank my brother, Joachim Schmehl.
> At this point I like to thank Gerd Boerrigter,
> and the guys from the Frankfurter Linux User Group,
> one of the guys at the Pro-Linux booth had a PowerPC Notebook
> Sponsored by AMD,
> Last, not least, we should thank the sponsors of that event,
> and Antje Käppel, from the exhibition organization.

Ohoh, if I make such a fuss for thanking all those people, I should
double cheack, if I didn't fogot someone.
So I like to thank Christian Kurz, who made the first negotiations for
our booth, Jan-Hendrik Palic, who offered his help maning the booth
(but didn't got vacation), Jörg Jaspert and Chris Halls for manning the
booth and bringing some hardware, my boss at the universitie, who gave
me vacation, and the guys from our student council, who have done all
work without me, allthough we had some problems at the uni, while I was
busy.

Well, I think thats it.

cu
Alex