Re: LinuxDays 2002 - emergency info :-(

Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:

> On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:42, Rémi Letot wrote:
>> Does the above message mean we won't have the SELinux show ? Eek...
>
> If they are on the net then I can login and do the install.  I couldn't do a
> demo but I could hang out on an IRC channel...

Great. Then I think we will manage to prepare some toy for you :-)

Do you need a fresh and minimalist install or you can install it on a
full blown machine ? Sorry if this is basic questions, but I really
don't know anything about SEL right now. I plan to learn a bit in
Luxembourg :-)

Anyway try to watch this list tomorrow so that we can arrange an irc
meeting when everyone is on site. Personnaly we come around mid
morning, and one of our machines could be the SEL demo.

--
Rémi