Re: LinuxDays 2002 Info

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr wrote:

> i can help too. i'm not a DD though. i live in luxembourg city, so if
> some information is needed, or somebody wants to ship stuff to .lu before
> the show, contact me by e-mail.
Schame on me - your mail has just caused me to write this mail and than
I forgot you in the list.  List update:

        Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr <mike@cluon.priv.at>
        Rémi Letot <hobbes@easynet.be>
        Frederic Peters <fpeters@theridion.com>
        Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>
        Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org>
        Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>

Last but not least

        Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org>

told me that he will come on 2.10.  His wish to be regarded as "visitor"
is hereby refused and he is obliged to join the Debian team ;-)).
(Well Michael, just tell me whether I should ask for a batch or not.)

> the youth hostel is located quite close to towncenter, and just a short
> walk from a busstation (nr 9, which will take you into town). i can give
> more information about getting around in luxembourg if needed.
Great to have an inhabitant in our team!

Kind regards

         Andreas.