Bad News about me
Bad News: I just returned from my doctor. Just right before the beginning
of the Linuxtag i catched a bronchitis. My doctor strongly suggested that
i should not drive to Karlsruhe today, i should first wait for tomorrow.
I'm probably going to follow his advise.
I don't have the actual shift plan right here, but if i'm scheduled for
a shift on thursday, please swap it with one for friday.
I hope i can make it tomorrow.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com