Re: [Debian-uk] UKUUG Linux Developer Conference 2002

Looks like i'm going to be coming, as everyone else is making the
effort. Looks like i'm only going to get a lift there on friday and
saturday. Now how am i going to register before wednesday (new early
bird deadline). OxLug mailing list is useful afterall =)

Uhm, i guess i'll bring my super fast laptop too then =) I could put
that debian logo on instead of the Dell bios logo =)

Pretty impressive =)
--
Rob 'robster' Bradford
http://robster.org.uk