Re: Debian Day?

Tille, Andreas wrote:
> On Tue, 21 May 2002, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> > is there *anybody* out there who is going to continue with plans
> > with regard to the Debian Day on Friday?  Please take a look at the
> > current workshop schedule.  It's a pity there's still only 'reserved'
> > mentioned for the Debian Day.
> I wonder why my proposed talk about Debian subprojects (which are
> Debian-Med and Debian-Junior) ist not listed at the scedule.

That's because I failed at acquiring anybody who would be willing to
take over planning of the Debian Day.  I hate it when jobs come back
to me...

At what time would you like to give the talk?  I'll fixate it then.
Could you (also tbm) provide an abstract as well?

Gruesse,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.