Re: Debian at NordU 2002

I will share a booth with my friend Göran Hasse at Raditex AB. I'll
probably bring a complete debian mirror. Is there anybody else
attending from the debian community ?

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data           karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
Lilla Aspö 2340             +46  173 140 57                    Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar         +46  10 270 26 67                  Computers
Sweden                                                       Consulting