Re: Boothservice LinuxTag 2001+ Software recommendation

On 01-06-30 Martin Schulze wrote:
> Christian Kurz wrote:
> > > random developers.  Sound cool?  Will be cooler.  It's a special hacking
> > > center with tables, chairs, power and net.connectivity.  It's designed
> > > especially for those with a laptop who don't have booth service and would
> > > like to code.  It's open, so expect visitors around you.
> >
> > So you expect all developers to have a laptop? I hope not, because for
> > example I don't have one and currently I'm very happy about this. More
> > free time for other issues, which are not computer-related.
>
> In that case the Hacking Center is not ment for you as developer but
> only for you as visitor.  Is this a problem for you?  Like I said, it
> is designed especially for those with a laptop.  If this precondition
> is not matched, it's not for you.

I just asked because I wonder if everyone of the kde developers has a
laptop and will really bring them along. So their way of using the
RedHat labs and maybe using sponsored RedHat pc's sounds like a better
solution then relaying on developers to bring along laptops.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)