Any IA32 machine @ Linuxtag (need to put TV-capture card in)

Hi!

Ich wanted to bring my Dreamcast runnign Debian/SuperH to the upcoming
Linuxtag. The only thing is that it'd need either an NTSC-capable TV
or an IA32 box where I can bring an TV capture card for. (Don't know
if a Bt878 PCI-card would work on another arch) Is somebody planning
to bring a x86 box with a spare PCI slot (or even with a capture card
already)?
If we only telnet into the Box, that'd rather boring as we can't show it
booting and X.

Additionally I'll bring an one-board embeded board also running on the SuperH
architecture. Plus possibly a PlayStation2 running Linux if I can convince
somebody to carry mine over from Japan to Stuttgart. If it comes, it'll be
shrink-wrapped with some RPM-based distro but that we can change pretty fast,
i guess :-)

--
	Oliver M. Bolzer
	oliver@gol.com

GPG (PGP) Fingerprint = 621B 52F6 2AC1 36DB 8761  018F 8786 87AD EF50 D1FF