Re: booth planning LinuxTag

Martin Schulze wrote:
> Nobody with experience for alpha and sparc boxes.  A couple
> of people told me that they could be around on wednesday but have no
> experience for these architectures.  Maybe I should just cancel this.

Unfortunately, I am only arriving on Thursday. I have a little
experience with Alpha (installed a DS-20 and an Alphaserver 1200), so I
would be willing to help as good as I can... When do we get the machines
in what way? Are they directly delivered to the fair? I think to get the
Alpha installed shouldn't be too hard. What kind of machine is it?

What I forgot: I'll try to make some name tags as I did last year...
Hope, I'll find my backups... :-/ It'd be nice if everybody with color
laser printer access could drop me a line... ;)

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt