Re: LinuxTag

Hi,
Joey wrote:

>  . Roland/Peter/Franky: Hättet ihr wieder Zeit, euch um die
>    Herstellung zu kümmern?

Sorry, but I'm afraid this time there'll be no time for me to help you.
You see, I'm doing a booth together with some friends there myself this year,
and we'll have a lot of demos to prepare ourselves. So, the only help I
can give you is to tell you that J.A. Bezemer has put up my designs from last
year at http://cdimage.debian.org/faq.html (go to the bottom of the page,
look for "LinuxTag Special Edition"). You can get the original .xcf (Gimp)
files there and probably use these as a basis for a new design.

Sorry,
Frank
--
 Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de), ST Microelectronics, VIONA Development Center
       Karlstraße 27, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany  - phone: +49 721 9134424