Debian @ Linux-Kongress

Hi!

I have received an offer for our project to run a booth and a workshop
at the upcoming Linux-Kongress, which will take place at the
University of Twente from November 28 till November 30.

Could these people who are interested in either running a booth or
giving a workhop please get in touch with me?  It's perfectly ok to
run a workshop with two people, or dividing it into two parts, one for
each trainer.

Regards,

	Joey