Linuxtag Germany

Hi folks !

since I already make hotelroombookings for our project (rocklinux.org) at linuxtag,
if any of you guys wants to stay at a hotel and has no time or does not want to take
care of reservation, i will take care of it.

just drop me a line how many days, budget and a phone number under which i can reach
you for the usual inevitable questions, should you be away from mail for some time.

kind regards,

stefan koerner / ripclaw
ROCK Linux
www.rocklinux.org

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.