Re: booth planning LinuxTag

On 01-06-20 "Jürgen A. Erhard" wrote:
> [SNIP]
>     Christian> This way the booth would have a professional look to
>     Christian> impress and convince people about debian, instead of
>     Christian> giving the impression of hacker meeting.
[...]
> I for one would think that "hacker meeting" is a lot closer to the
> truth than "professional look".

> Debian is *not* a company (even if some people have vested business
> interests, and thus (consciously or not) want Debian to look
> "professional" (whatever that is))

I never sayed, that Debian is a community and never denied there
everyone is working just for the fun,etc. for Debian. Altough the booth
itself doesn't need to look like a "hacker meeting" with lots of debian
developers and pc's and not much space for visitors left.

I don't want to comment the rest of your mail, since Michael did that
already very well and agree with him. :)

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)