Re: Debian CD cover uploaded

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Jens-Dietrich Neppe wrote:

> I've uploaded two covers and you can see them at
> http://www.neppe.com/debian_cd The LinuxLand logo is still missing but I
> asked LinuxLand's Webmaster to send me one. Trustec does not really have a
> logo. That's why I did a Text for that company. Please write me what you are
> think about those covers.

I'm getting very tired of this... Could you PLEASE STOP using that old
malformed blocky logo? The correct "round" versions are at
http://www.debian.org/logos/ and big down-scalable bitmaps at
http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxexpoamsterdam2001/deblogo/

Compare them and you'll see the difference (both text and swirl).

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer