Re: first beta CD for LT2k+1

please use cc: to michael.bramer@gmx.de

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 03:40:33PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Michael Bramer wrote:
> > I have a first beta version. On this CD I put:
> >  - potato BF
> >  - woody Packages
> >  - KDE and Gnome from sid
> >
> > See on http://www.lug-bremen.de/linuxtag-cd/images/file-list.txt
> > for a full find-output from this CD.
>
> How good does it work?  I'd like to get some feedback as well as some
> info that others agree to use this CD.  If I get both (!!) I'll contact
> our sponsors to negotiate the pressing.

The CD ist runing but not very good testet.

With luck, I have a upload this night and anybody can download it and
test it. After this we can work with this CD.

(After the upload I can use rsync, this is much faster...)

> Time is runnning out, so handle this as a high priority task please.

your are joking?
I have work two days only on the CD because of the time is running.

And NOW we don't have master.debian.org, and I (and maybe others)
debian Mail don't work... Not nice.

Gruss
Grisu
the steps:  "What's Linux?", "Should we use Linux?", "How do we use Linux?",
"Should we switch to a different flavor of Linux, or keep the one we're using now?"