Booth status (LinuxTag)

Hi!

There is only one month left until LinuxTag, so it's time to check if
things are going well or not.

What's the status of:

 . Debian CD mastering

   You know there should be an alpha version by now so we can get the
   final master soon and I can re-contact the sponsors to tell them
   that we will indeed have a special edition cd and also find out the
   correct date the master needs to be in the press station.

 . Debian CD cover

   Did we agree on a single cover yet?  Do we have the files Franky
   made last year?

 . Booth decoration

   Do we have all banners and posters that we want to show at the
   booth?

 . Machines

   Do we have enough machines of enough architectures on which we will
   demonstrate Debian?

   I've set up a prelimnary page so things don't get forgotton:
   http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/LinuxTag2001/hardware.html

 . Do we have enough people who will install both loaned boxes?  An
   alpha and a sparc system, the sparc should be available on monday
   already, the alpha comes a bit later.

   Was it acknowledged that somebody provides a mirror of
   stable/{alpha,i386,sparc} and unstable/{alpha,i386,sparc}?  Who
   will that be?

 . Did all the people who want to sleep in the gym hall provide
   detailed information about when they plan to sleep and when they
   plan to eat?  Details are here:
   http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/LinuxTag2001/infomail-3.html

Other todo items are listed at:
http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/LinuxTag2001/todo.html

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum