Re: [LT Infomail#2] Urgent issues - Debian

On 01-05-04 Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> The persons I would expect to be there are
[...]
> - Christian Kurz
[...]

Well, since I just remembered this e-Mail from Torsten, I thaught that I
should send some informational mail to this list, about my plans for the
LinuxTag.

I won't be at the debian booth there, because I already think that the
booth is crowded and that too many developers will be there. Therefor I
would maybe show up as a normal visitor. If I really come to the
LinuxTag, I would maybe show up on Saturday and/or Sunday. And even I'm
currently unsure if I will show up at this time. I would first have to
decide, if I really want to go to the LinuxTag and then find some nice
place (called hotel) for sleeping. Since it seems that the Debian Day
will take part on Friday, where I won't be there, I'm not seeing much
really interesting stuff. Therefor I'm absolutely unable to make a
decision and say for sure, if I will be at the LinuxTag as visitor or
not. Sorry if some people hoped or believed that I will be there for
sure the whole time or even only one day, but I have to disappoint you,
because of certain other personal issues. Since this mail was just meant
to informa you guys about this, I changed the Reply-To, so that answer
will show up in my private mailbox. Thanks.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)