Announce/confirm participation (Was: Re: [LT Infomail#2] Urgent issues - Debian)

    Torsten> The persons I would expect to be there are

    Torsten> [...]
    Torsten> - Juergen A. Erhard

Yes, I'm planning on coming... well, I'll likely split my time a bit
between Debian and franky's sound/audio booth (being a closet musician
myself), but I'll certainly be there (and that way I won't
aimlessly(/uselessly) stand around any one booth too much ;-)

Oh, and yes, a (cheap) place to sleep would be welcome, at least as
far as I can see at this time (which isn't very far, but that's a
different issue).

Bye, J

--
Jürgen A. Erhard    juergen.erhard@gmx.net   phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326