Linuxtag CD

Hello!

To get the development of our CD going we need to make some decisions.
If nobody speaks up with good reasons, I'll plan the following:

 - based on potato; yes, I'd also rather have woody, but ATM I don't
   think it will be stable enough soon. We'll have some updated packages
   like kde and Adrian Bunk's kernel 2.4 updates.
 - we'll have the development tree of our cd on pandora in
   /org/scratch/linuxtag-cd. I checked with Elmo who gave me the
   permission. Otherwise, Joey probably could have covered us, too. :)
   I made the directory g+w, but please, check with us first before
   modifying something there. [1]

Any comments? Otherwise I'll start sometime getting a potato base tree
there.

Roland

[1] It's no problem if you're not a developer. Probably only very few us
    will make changes there anyway. It's accessable over http, too:
	http://pandora.debian.org/~rb/linuxtag-cd/

--
Roland Bauerschmidt