Re: LinuxTag

#include <hallo.h>
Peter Ganten wrote on Mon Mar 26, 2001 um 08:12:44PM:
>  > I'll ask them and Linuxland once CeBIT is over and things have settled
>  > down again.
>
> I have just talked to the Linuxland people at CeBit. They are willing
> to sponsor the CD :-) Nevertheless, I would prefer it, if LinuxLand,
> Lehmanns and Springer-Verlag would sponsor the CD together. Debian

Crazy idea: what about the manufacturer of the new "Linux" washing
powder? I could imagine a penguin in a white T-Shirt - "Der sauberste
Pinguin aller Zeiten!" ;) I have no contacts to them, it's worth to try
it.

BTW: it seems that I could come to Linuxtag too, you can count on me as
helper in presentations, "sales" and similar. And of course I will
modify the windows utility for this years CD.

Gr{us,eeting}s,
Eduard.
Eduard Bloch <blade@debian.org>; HP: http://eduard.bloch.com/edecosi
0xEDF008C5(GnuPG): E6EB 98E2 B885 8FF0 6C04 5C1D E106 481E EDF0 08C5
**
   If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
                ...Oh, wait a minute, he already does.