Re: Booth at Linux Kongress '00

Hi,
just FYI: My company is so kind to pay the entrance fee for me and lets me
go to the congress like a company trip; i.e., I won't need any of the free
admittances to the congress.

What I AM still looking for, though, is accomodation of some kind. Is anyone
from Erlangen around here who knows the youth hostel and can tell if it's
easy to get from there to the university?

Thanks,
Frank

PS: I won't be available as a full-time booth staff member this time, though;
last year I managed to listen to only one "lecture". This year there's a
couple of (for me) _very_ interesting talks I definitely want to hear.