Booth at Linux Kongress '00

Hi,

I findally got enough response from the LK-Crew for minutes.

Debian has been invited to have a booth at the upcoming Linux-Kongress
which is held in Erlangen this year.  See http://www.linux-kongress.de/

The booth will be a table combined with ip connectivity and power.
The LK Crew told me that four people from the booth staff get free
entrance at least.  This may be extended, dunno when the decision will
be done.  They're discussing a way to pay for travelling fees.  This
should be decided next week.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Let's call it an accidental feature.  --Larry Wall
Oldenburger LinuxTag 2000                 http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/