The congress is coming closer!

Hi, fellow Linuxers,

the german Linux congress (http://www.linux-kongress.de) is coming closer,
and I start to wonder whether we'll have a Debian booth there, and if the
entrance fee will be lower for booth staff, as was the case last year.
Otherwise I'll probably have to take the "official" way by registering as
a standard visitor and pay lots of buck$ for the congress.

Also, if anyone here on this list is from the Erlangen area and could provide
for accomodation for 2 or 3 nights, I'd apply for such a sleeping place. :-)
As usual, someone willing to offer accomodation won't have very much trouble:
People came late in the evening, sleep a few hours and depart early next
morning (though a breakfast would be nice - I'd certainly be willing to pay
for that).

So, let this list come to life again!

Thanks,
Frank