Possible booth at LWCE in Frankfurt/Germany

Hi,

I just got the information, that it would be possible for debian to get
"booth" in the .org-Pavillion of the LWCE (Linux World Expo and
Conference) in Frankfurt/Germany. The "booth" would consist of some
walls in white, a grey carpet, a dazzler with lettering, an computer
outlet, 1 PC-table, 1 bar stool, 1 table (70x70cm), 2 chairs, 1 garbage
can, 1 ledge for clothes, daily cleaning, isdn net access, 3 spots,
wattage, security for the booth. I have the formular here, but won't be
able to fill it out, as I don't have enough time, for organisation and
being the contact person for them. So, if anybody would take this role,
please contact me, so that we can fill out the form and send via fax to
them. I will maybe have enough time to help out at the booth, but this
is currently not sure.

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member