Re: SYTEMS coming closer (6 - 10.11.2000)

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Oliver M . Bolzer wrote:

> The show itself costs DM52 (26 Euro) to attend (DM 37 for students) a day
>
> So, who's coming?

I am willing to help and can bring a P90 without a monitor (unless a 13"
mono will do), a 100Mbps 8 port switch and few patch cables. I don't think
I have the time to stay there from Monday to Friday but Monday till
Wednesday should be fine.

DEM 37/day is a bit much for a poor student like me so an exhibitor ticket
would be a Good Thing to have.

					yours,
					peter

--