Re: FOSSASIA summit2018

Hi Abhijith,

Thanks for creating the wiki page:
    https://wiki.debian.org/FOSSASIA/meet_at_venue
It's good to organize our volunteers to sign up their name on the wiki page.

I will bring ~800 Debian/DebConf18 stickers and A2 posters.
Do we have Debian pull up stand or something else that we can mount the A2 posters?

See you soon,
-Andrew

Hi Roland.

On Saturday 03 March 2018 08:26 PM, Roland Turner wrote:
> On 03/03/18 19:47, Abhijith PA wrote:
>
>> Anyone attending FOSSASIA summit2018 happening at Singapore. If yes
>> please update your details on this wiki[1]. We can do fun things at the
>> venue. If its not late we can even set up a Debian Booth :)
>
> There's a booth allocated for Debian in the exhibition floor plan.

Sorry, I wasn't aware of any Debian presence at this conference.

> As Daniel Pocock has advised that he's now unable to attend, we had
> wondered whether someone was going to pick this up...

I will pick this up if I could find some volunteers.

--
-Andrew