dont miss the boat

7 Months after release, the Fearless 28 celebrates nearly $10 Million in
Orders

Fearless International Inc.
F R L E . O B
Current Price: $0.23

The "Fearless 28", a Porsche Design Studio yacht that rocked the Miami
boat show in February, has already taken in 33 orders with a $300,000
price tag each. FRLE will be releasing a total of 5 yachts in this line
going from 28 to 150 feet. We are expecting the designs of the next in
the series, the "Fearless 44" any day. This is one of the hottest
companies we have covered this year. Get on FRLE first thing Monday
morning.