Entertainment Direct Fundraising

The Entertainment Fundraising Direct Customer Service Team has received your email, and we are reviewing the information you sent. If you have questions or we need additional information from you, we will be in contact with you.

If you need to speak to someone immediately, please call us at (800) 846-7698.  Our fundraising consultants are here Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-10 p.m. (EST) and Saturday 9 a.m.-6 p.m. *****Please have your account number available when you call.

Thank you,
Entertainment Fundraising Direct Customer Service Team
800) 846-7698