federating esperanto / linux effort around tukseo project

Saluton,
So well, I write in English (who is not my native language). I hope I will be able to speak esperanto soon on this list. Esperanto people know about the existence of this list, and they're ok to traduce in esperanto messages who are in english.

A lot of hard work as been done and is still done by double competent people linux/esperanto. But I think we're lacking federating different projects. So I've openned 'tukseo' (being approved) project on sourceforge.net (GPL license). First Goal is to make debian packages for translation files in esperanto.
Second goal is to produce a knoppix like live-cdrom in esperanto.
Last goal is to produce a freeduc like cdrom for the b@bel project at unesco.

Any help is welcome on the project. From the esperanto only people to the linux only people. I hope for collaborative work. The more we will be, the better it will be...

So in the first time, we have to recense actual effort on linux/esperanto internationnalisation, and bring them to this list.

Amike

--
Olivier