From: "TRAN, JOHN" <JT708U@att.com>
To: "debian-enterprise@lists.debian.org" <debian-enterprise@lists.debian.org>
Subject: preseed netinstall vlan network
Date: Wed, Oct 30, 2013 4:10 PM

I'm attempting to do a preseeded netinstall using mini.iso. In general, is it possible to do a netinstall if your network is vlan tagged? I have found a thread in which describes how it hypothetically is possible with manual intervention. I would appreciate any further information on how this might be possible.