RequestTracker4 with External Authentication

Hello Folks,

Someone in this list uses RequestTracker4 with External Authentication? I'm suffering to make it work with our Active Directory Server and looking for any advices.

The main problem is about the External Authentication Plugin not loading correctly in RT4, but I've already put the specified line in the configuration files: Set( @Plugins, qw(RT::Authen::ExternalAuth)); and rerun update-rt-siteconfig-4.

Thanks in advance,

Vinícius Ferrão: Administrador de Sistemas
www.ferrao.eti.br | +55 (21) 8888-2619