Squeeze : pwauth and libnss-ldap

Hello,

I have a problem trying to make these two applications working together.

My final purpose is simply having a web portal password protected which is hosted on the Squeeze linux. The little trick is that I have some local users (unix users in local passwd file) and some others resides on an ldap.

For now, I have no problem authenticating ldap users by ssh because of libnss-ldap well configured.

For protecting my website I try doing it with pwauth. Here are my tests :
- using pwauth from shell with root user works for local users either for ldap ones

- using "sudo -u www-data pwauth" from shell is OK for local users in passwd file but it don't work with ldap users.

Is someone can help me as I don't really understand well how pwauth works?

Thank you very very much,
nm