Fwd: Inquiry on Frame Relay Link remote login

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: hadi motamedi <motamedi24@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 6:20 AM
Subject: Inquiry on Frame Relay Link remote login
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Dear Users
We have an Linux 7.2 server that has running Frame Relay links with an network element . As the network element is locted at the far site , we need to be able to have remote access to this network element right from the Linux server remote login . Please be informed that we have completed for the IP Addr to DLCI mapping on the Linux server "fr_conv" file but remote login is not possible at now . Can you please let us know what is wrong in our configuration?
Regards
H.Motamedi