Re: Arbitrary Warmstarts!

Erwin Ambrosch|XHOSTPLUS wrote:
I have not configured to reboot in case of a kernel-panic. Temperature of the CPU is normal. The FANs are working.
I checked logfiles, but did not find anything.
I also ran chkrootkit which did not find a problem.

I would suspect a hardware (or environmental) problem - most likely power. I have, on a number of occasions, has problems with older PSUs causing such a problem. I know little about electrical stuff, but as I understand it has something to do with voltage dips cause by wear on components inside the PSU.

If you can, try swapping out the PSU and test.

Hope this helps,

George.