BoF at debconf8

Hi,

I have submitted an incomplete BoF session for dc8 about 'Debian in
enterprises'. Is someone else interested in organizing that event?
What topics do we want to talk about? My idea is to talk about how to
add 'wrapper packages' to Debian that are able to replace existing
configuration files. Currently there is no mechanism in Debian that
wouldn't conflict with the policy but such a mechanism would be quite
useful for customized Debian distributions.

Cheers,
Torsten

--
blog: http://twerner.blogspot.com/