Re: Processes using 1.5GB of RAM slow after 2 hours of machine low activity. After 15 minutes with activity response is fast again. Why?

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 12:24:36PM +0100, Christian Grassi wrote:
> When you are experience the slow down of the machine, is the server swapping
> ? is possible to be a memory leak in the processes ?
I nice way to track these things is to install munin and munin-node, it
tracks most things automatically and draws graphs without much
configuration, this might help to see if the system swaps, I/O load,
etc without having to monitor all these things seperately.
 -- Guido