Re: Follow-up for Emdebian.Org

Dear Business Owner of Emdebian.Org,

You may or may not recall, but during December, one of our marketing consultants had a conversation with you with regards to a digital marketing program involving lead generation for  Emdebian.Org .

Are you still looking for any of the following services at this time?

1.Organic Google search engine optimization
2.Panda and penguin recovery
3.Google PPC/Adwords
4.Social media marketing
5.Website designing and maintenance
6.Mobile friendly website

I am contacting you because, we are running discount offers and will be glad to serve you.

If you want me to send a no obligation proposal or site audit report for FREE, I will happy to do so.

If you are not interested also let me know so that I can update my record and will not contact you again.

Regards,
Isabella Wood
beacon