PCBA Turnkey Solution ---China

Good day,

Thanks for your time to read my email, please kindly allow me to introduce our company.

Ideaspcb specializes in PCB and PCB Assembly, both prototype and mass production:

Layer--------1-30layers

Material----FR-4, High-Tg, Aluminum, Thick-copper, Rogers4350, Flexible, Rigid-Flexible and so on

Finishing---HAL(lead free), HAL, ENIG,OSP, Immersion Silver, Hard gold plated, Immersion Tin,

Multi layer PCBs :

  • Standard products (4, 6 layers), FR4, photo-sensitive soldermask,
  • Special types (thick copper, thin core, hard gold, etc....),
  • High layer count (8 to 20 layers),
  • High Density Interconnection (HDI): micro-via technology, build-up construction, laser holes, very small tracks, etc

If there is any project I can help you. Please feel free to send me the Gerber files, I will quote to you quickly.

Look forward to receiving from you soon, thanks again for your time.

Best Regards,

Michael wang

Oversea sales

Shenzhen Ideas PCB Technology Limited