Stencil & Turnkey solution(PCB Assembly)

Hello Manager,

This is Michael from Ideaspcb, please  allow me to introduce our company briefly.

Our company is professional in PCB and PCBA for over 10 years.

We provide PCB assembly, PCB, stencil, HDI borads, FPC and  Box build and helping purchase components/cablesservices

Turnkey services mainly stand out  on components part:
  • Authentic brand
  • Fast quote
  • Competitive price
  • No MOQ

If you need any of these services, please let me know freely, thank you..

Best Regards,

Smith wang

Oversea sales manager

Shenzhen Ideas PCB Technology Limited