Out Of Office Feb 2020

Hello and thanks for your email. I’m currently out of the office with no access to email.
Fortunately for you, VCLA resources never take time off and we’ve got this awesome:
FOR THE STUDENTS, and JOB SEEKERS
*	#SCHOLARSHIPS Helmut Veith Stipend for Female Master´s Students in Computer Science – Deadline 30.11.2020: http://www.vcla.at/helmut-veith-stipend/
*	#AWARDS Call for (self)Nominations: VCLA International Student Awards for Outstanding Master and Bachelor Theses conferred between November 15th, 2018 and December 31st, 2019 (inclusive): http://www.vcla.at/2020/02/call-for-selfnominations-vcla-international-student-awards-for-master-and-bachelor-theses/
*	#TRAVELAwards SIGLOG, VCLA and ILLC Travel Awards for WiL 2020: http://www.vcla.at/events/deadline-siglog-vcla-and-illc-travel-awards-for-wil-2020/
FOR THE TEACHERS and PUPILS
*	#Austria: The complete CS Unplugged in German language! The collection of materials is being updated. www.ada.wien <http://www.ada.wien>
*	World largest human sorting network with 50 entries performed by pupils in September 2019. Video MakingOf: https://youtu.be/4yAeLkrcXGc
FOR THE RESEARCHERS
In the meantime, did you know you can subscribe to the calendar feed for the VCLA invited scientific talks? http://www.vcla.at/category/talks/
SOCIAL MEDIA
To keep up with all the latest happenings at the Vienna Center for Logic and Algorithms (VCLA) follow us on social media, because: “What social media needs is more scientists- not celebrity influencers.” S.Mojarad in Science Sep 29, 2017.
VCLA on Facebook & Twitter: @vclaTUwien
I’ll be sure to get back to you when I return.
With regards
Mihaela Rozman

Mihaela Rozman, MA
Vienna Center for Logic and Algorithms