Re: Emdebian.Org - Urgent Attention

Dear Business Owner of Emdebian.Org,

Sorry for the intrusion into your inbox, but I assume you are the one responsible for figuring out how to get new business at Emdebian.Org.

We're focused on guaranteed Google ranking and Traffic to generate hot, qualified leads in a way that is predictable and scalable so that you can spend more time closing deals and growing your business. I know it sounds cliche, but it works ;)

To gain trust, I’d like to send you a list of critical errors prevailing in Emdebian.Orgwhich I can fix for a small or no fees based on our future association.

Would you have some time this week or next to connect and chat a bit further to see if this is something that might make sense for you guys?

Looking forward to hearing back.

--
Best Regards,
Nancy White