Re: Archive signature is invalid

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 12:32:13PM +0100, Wookey wrote:

> A new emdebian-archive-keyring was uploaded (to unstable) on
> 2015-08-01 which has the replacement key in it. It is intended to go
> into the next stable point release as well so that using the
> cross-toolchain repo is less annoying (but I've not done everything for that yet: ).
>
> v2.0.5
>
> Is that the version you are using?

[damn, i thought i already answered this mail, bloody gmail]

from a fresh sid chroot:

root@luxor:/# dpkg -l | grep emdebian
ii  emdebian-archive-keyring       2.0.5                      all          GnuPG archive keys for the emdebian repository
root@luxor:/# apt-get update
Get:1 http://emdebian.org sid InRelease [5059 B]
Hit http://ftp.fr.debian.org sid InRelease
Ign http://emdebian.org sid InRelease
Get:2 http://ftp.fr.debian.org sid/main amd64 Packages/DiffIndex [3984 B]
Get:3 http://ftp.fr.debian.org sid/main Translation-en/DiffIndex [3984 B]
Get:4 http://emdebian.org sid/main amd64 Packages [190 kB]
Ign http://emdebian.org sid/main Translation-en
Fetched 203 kB in 1s (193 kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://emdebian.org sid InRelease: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
B5B7720097BB3B58
root@luxor:/# dpkg -L emdebian-archive-keyring
/.
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/emdebian-archive-keyring
/usr/share/doc/emdebian-archive-keyring/changelog.gz
/usr/share/doc/emdebian-archive-keyring/copyright
/usr/share/doc/emdebian-archive-keyring/NEWS.Debian.gz
/usr/share/keyrings
/usr/share/emdebian-tools
/usr/share/emdebian-tools/1804772E.txt
/usr/share/emdebian-tools/emdebian-archive-keyring.gpg
/usr/share/keyrings/emdebian-archive-keyring.gpg

Just to understand, do you just need to update the gpg key on the server or do you need
to rebuild all the pkgs too?
--
bye,
p.