Re: Debian 8: CMake toolchain file for multiarch environment

+++ Yegor Yefremov [2015-07-01 12:05 +0200]:
> I'm trying to construct a suitable toolchain for CMake. I took
> Buildroot's toochain.cmake and trying to tweak it:

The dpkg-cross package provides a cmake toolchain file which should
let things crossbuild. We'd like feedback on how well that actually
works, as it's not had much testing since multiarch worlds arrived.

cmake has had a few changes for multiarch but I have no idea how well
any of that is working and expect we need to do some more work on
making cmake-based stuff 'just cross'.

http://wookware.org/